Monday, April 25, 2016

All things in time!!

Greetings,

I wanted to take the time to update my blog followers. I will be starting Medical School this summer!!

I am overjoyed to share this news with you all. I have wanted to be a doctor from as far back as my memory goes and many of my life experiences have reaffirmed my passion for medicine and working with medically and educationally underserved communities.

My journey towards this goal has been very unconventional but all things happen for a reason and despite my extended path I still made it to the same checkpoint every other future physician has reached. All things in time!


***Hard times have the power to change the way a person views them-self and how they view the world, but when you add faith and prayer, experiencing adversity build character. I never thought I would say this but I am so thankful for all of the experiences I have had. I would have never known the power of joy and promise when I experience triumph, had I not been faced with the agony of failure***

No comments:

Post a Comment